Based on the various previous experiences and initial competence of students and in response to the potential and practical needs of the market and the career planning of the students, the Department of Nursing has designed a diversified and flexible advanced professional nursing curriculum to improve students’ nursing competence.
1. The overall objective of the Department of Nursing: to train advanced practical nursing professionals with a humanistic quality, a scientific attitude, and macroscopic views in different fields.
2. Educational objectives at different levels:
(1) Undergraduate level: to train practical nursing professionals who are willing to help, dedicated, and team oriented.
(2) Master’s level: to train advanced practical nursing professionals in different fields.
(3) Doctoral level: to train advanced nursing professionals in leading, teaching, and research roles.